Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I. Need. Help!

Alright - teacher frustration/overwhelmedness (is that even a word) has set in! We don't even start school until August 17 (my birthday - what a present huh!?) and I am already freaking out about my room, theme and activities for beginning of the year - I don't think they are good enough and I am not happy with what I have done... and then I read every one's blogs and I get even more upset because I am jealous of their ideas and think, "Why can't I come up with that stuff!?!?" (insert awesome blogs here such as The Inspired AppleChalk Talk, and my list could continue because on my dashboard I have 250 + blogs JUST for teaching! - OBSESSED - I think so!)

Here is where I need help. I am sticking to my theme, "Oh, the places you'll go!" and I need a theme for my binder my kids keep and the folder at the beginning of the year. I use right now the "BEE Binder" (Bring Everything Everyday). In this binder is where they put notes home, homework, word wall practice, our poetry notebook, EVERYTHING!

So put your brains together and come up with a Dr. Seuss themed name for their binder! I am S.T.U.C.K!


Happy Reading! Amy C!

No comments:

Post a Comment